Online CoursesWorkplace >Hygiene >Patient Care >Personal Development >
Classroom CoursesModule 1-Classroom courses > Module 2- Classroom Courses > Module 3-Classroom Courses >
Supervision / AppraisalView Cart
How to Book
1. Tick the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions, then click the 'Register now' button.
2. You do not need a PayPal account to book an online course - PayPal simply securely undertakes the payment process.
3. You will be charged £9.50 (in total - there's no additional VAT)
4. Please allow up to two working hours for CAP Training to issue you with your Login details, which we will do by email.
5. If you have not received your login details after TWO working hours please call CAP Training on 01753 548716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help and more information.
6. If you have technical problems please ensure you are using Internet Explorer and you have the latest Macromedia FLASH installed. If you still have issues please contact us using the telephone number or email adderss cited above.
Supervision / Appraisal
You should be able to demonstrate that anyone who supervises or appraises someone else has been properly trained to do so.
This course is designed to give people supervising or appraising the confidence to do so through having learned the necessary skills.
In turn, your organisation should benefit from better skilled workers, which should contribute to improving quality care.
Whether for vocational, refresher or management training, this is supervision and appraisal training designed to make a difference. Is that what you're looking for?
Plus, every trainee receives a FREE training certificate on completion of the course.
The syllabus includes, for example:
· Purpose of supervision and appraisal
· Being clear about what you're doing
· Should it be formal or informal?
· Group supervision
· Feeling appreciated
· How appraisal affects people
· The "10 Part Plan"
· The right culture
· Job descriptions
· Effective planning
· Four stages of supervision and appraisal
· How long should it take?
· Benefits of supervision
· Downsides of poor supervision
· Setting realistic objectives
· Supervision and appraisal differences
· Appraisals and pay awards
· Home carer issues
· Open questions
· Probing skills
· Positive criticism
· Supervise or discipline?
· Defence mechanisms
· Blocks and barriers
· Managing change
Read more details +